Combinatorics and Computing Seminars|
February 19 - June 18, 2003
School of Mathematics, IPM
B. Tayfeh-Rezaie, IPM
Binomial identities and large sets of t-designs.
Feb. 19, 2003
- M. J. Mamaghani, Allameh Tabatabaie University
Automorphism groups of rooted trees and automata groups.
March 5, 2003
- A. Katanforosh, IPM
A fast summation method for computing pairwise potential.
March 12, 2003
- H. Hajiabolhassan, Shahid Beheshti University and IPM
Some applications of Borsuk-Ulam's theorem in combinatorics.
April 9, 2003
- R. Bean, IPM
April 30, 2003
- A. Daneshgar, Sharif University of Technology and IPM
On PCP theorem.
May 7, 2003
- H. R. Maimani, Shahid Rajaii University and IPM
The zero divisor graphs in commutative rings.
May 14, 2003
- N. Ghareghani, University of Tehran and IPM
On the kernels of incidence matrices of graphs.
May 28, 2003
- A. Hurfar, University of Tehran
Existence problems in trades.
June 11, 2003
- Gh. Omidi, University of Tehran and IPM
Examples of t-designs with large automorphism group.
June 18, 2003
Wednesday, February 19, 2003
Time: 14:00, every Wednesday
Place: School of Mathematics, Niavaran Bldg., Niavaran Square, Tehran, Iran