Combinatorics and Computation Seminars|
October 1 - December 31, 2003
School of Mathematics, IPM
R. Bean, IPM
Tight single-change covering designs.
Oct. 1, 2003
- B. Tayfeh-Rezaie, IPM
Report on BCC19.
Oct. 8, 2003
- A. Katanforosh, IPM
A fast summation method for computing pairwise potential.
Oct. 15, 2003
- A. Noorghorbani, University of Tehran and IPM
Embedding graphs on surfaces.
Oct. 29, 2003
- M. Tahmasbi, Amirkabir University
Optimal area compaction of orthogonal epresentations.
Nov. 5, 2003
- H. R. Maimani, Shahid Rajaee University and IPM
The noncommutative graph of groups.
Nov. 12, 2003
- Gh. Omidi, University of Tehran and IPM
On automorphism group of t-designs.
Dec. 3, 2003
- S. Qajar, University of Tehran
Dec. 10, 2003
- Toghian Angoshtari
Tiling space with Tetrahedra.
Dec. 17, 2003
- N. Ghareghani, University of Tehran and IPM
Binary codes of strongly regular graphs.
Dec. 24, 2003
- H. Sarbazi-Azad, IPM and Sharif University of Technology
Surface area and volume of spheres in k-ary n-cubes.
Dec. 31, 2003
Wednesday, October 1, 2003
Time: 14:00, every Wednesday
Place: School of Mathematics, Niavaran Bldg., Niavaran Square, Tehran, Iran